1. PAVFC Gun Bash is a fundraiser to benefit the Princess Anne Volunteer Fire Co., Inc. and all proceeds will be used as such.
2. PAVFC Gun Bash is sponsored by Somerset County Ducks Unlimited.
3. 2024 PAVFC Gun Bash live event will be held Saturday, April 13, 2024 at the Somerset County Civic Center located at 11828 Crisfield Lane, Princess Anne, MD 21853.
4. Live event begins at 1:00 pm and ends at 6:00pm. Doors open at Noon.
5. Food and beverages will be provided during live event.
6. Entry ticket door prizes will be drawn every 15 minutes from 1:00pm to 6:00pm.
7. Side table raffles will be conducted throughout the event.
8. Sponsor drawing will be held after the 5:45pm door prize drawing and before the 6:00pm door prize drawing.
TICKETS AND ENTRY
1. There are 999 entry tickets available for sale serially numbered from 1 to 999.
2. Tickets are $40.00 each or 3 for $100.00. Sponsorship levels are $250.00, $500.00, and $1000.00.
3. Ticket purchaser’s contact information will be printed legibly on the stub and each stub will be entered into the door prize drawings.
4. Purchaser information and ticket numbers will be entered into a master log book to be used by PAVFC staff for entry and door prizes the day of the live event.
5. One ticket allows entry for one person the day of the live event for food, beverages, and access to purchase side raffle tickets. Entrant doesn’t have to be the purchaser.
6. Ticket stubs and all monies must be returned no later than the day before the event at 6pm.Any stubs returned after that date will not be logged as valid tickets. Leftover tickets, sold at the door the day of the event, will be logged and considered valid.
7. PAVFC may sell entry into the event at the door for a discounted price for meal and beverage only, no door prizes. These entrants may purchase side raffle tickets pursuant to those rules.
8. All ticket sales are final unless an exception is noted elsewhere in these rules.
9. Should the event be cancelled, ticket holders and sponsors will be offered an exchange ticket(s) for another event or raffle, or a full refund of the purchase price.
10. No one may enter the live event without a Gun Bash ticket and valid photo ID. Only one person admitted per ticket.
11. Must be 18 years old to purchase a ticket.
12. Minors under 18 years old will be allowed to enter the live event accompanied by a responsible adult. Both must
have valid tickets, or purchase entry for food and beverage only. The adult will be responsible for the minors
conduct while on the premises.
13. Wristbands will be given out at the door and must be worn at all times. You must have a wristband to eat, drink,
and stay. If you do not have a wristband, PAVFC staff will ask to see your ticket. If you do not have a ticket, you
can purchase one (pertaining to availability), or you will be asked to leave.
14. Seating is limited, first to come are first served. No refunds will be given for lack of seating.
15. Members and Directors of the PAVFC, and event staff may purchase tickets and claim prizes.
16. There will be a $50.00 fee on any returned checks.
ENTRY TICKET DOOR PRIZES
1. Entry ticket door prizes will be drawn every 15 minutes from 1:00pm to 6:00pm.
2. Entry ticket door prizes will be drawn as follows: PAVFC staff will mix a 3-compartment container with 10 ping
pong balls numbered 0 thru 9 in each compartment. One ball will be drawn from each compartment, the number recorded and the ball returned to its respective compartment. The three numbers will be combined in the order drawn to form the winning number. The number will be compared to the master log book and the winner announced by number and name. Any disputes over the name associated with the number in the master log book will have the PAVFC staff refer to the original ticket stub for verification. The ticket stub will supersede any master log book entry. If 000, or a number to an unsold ticket is drawn, the number will be redrawn.
3. Entry ticket door prizes listed on the tickets are subject to change based on the laws and availability at the time of the event. PAVFC and/or the FFL dealer, if necessary, will substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. All entry ticket door prizes, other than cash, must be claimed from the FFL dealer. No non cash door prizes will
be claimed at the event.
5. Any entry ticket door prizes not claimed after 30 days are forfeited and become the property of PAVFC.
6. Entry ticket door prize winners need not be present to win. Door prize winners not present will be contacted by
the information given on the entry ticket stub.
7. Entry ticket door prize winners must meet all the requirements found under the heading “PRIZES”.
1. No one under the age of 21 will be allowed to consume alcohol at the live event.
2. All entrants wishing to consume alcohol must present valid photo ID at the door. Upon approval of ID by
PAVFC staff, entrant will be given a special wristband that will allow them to be served and consume alcohol.
3. Only entrants with special wristbands will be allowed to consume alcohol. Any entrant caught consuming
alcohol without a special wristband will be asked to leave the premises.
4. Any entrant providing alcohol to a minor, or another entrant without a special wristband, will be asked to leave.
5. Any entrant deemed to be intoxicated by PAVFC staff will be asked to stop consuming alcohol and may be asked
to leave the premises.
6. Drinking and driving is illegal.
1. Entrants are expected to follow the directions of the PAVFC staff at all times.
2. Any belligerence, cursing, fighting, throwing of objects, nudity, unsafe conduct, illegal conduct, or other conduct deemed inappropriate by PAVFC staff will not be tolerated.
3. Any entrant violating conduct rules will be asked to leave the premises immediately and authorities may be
contacted at the discretion of the PAVFC staff.
4. The PAVFC reserves the right to have anyone removed from the live event.
1. Side table raffle tickets will be sold throughout the event.
2. Cost of side raffle tickets varies based on the prize. Cost and prize will be announced when the ticket sales begin.
3. Side table raffles are drawn after all tickets are sold. Therefore, side table raffles may not be drawn in the order the tickets were sold.
4. If all tickets are not sold for a particular prize, the PAVFC Gun Bash staff will determine if the drawing will
continue with unsold tickets or will refund the full purchase price to ticket holders.
5. Purchasers shall hold their tickets until a winner for that prize has been verified.
6. Side table raffle tickets are identified by color and a unique ID number. Purchasers will open the tickets
revealing 3-digit numbers.
7. Side table raffles will be drawn as follows: PAVFC staff will mix a 3-compartment container with 10 ping pong
balls numbered 0 thru 9 in each compartment. One ball will be drawn from each compartment, the number recorded and the ball returned to its respective compartment. The three numbers will be combined in the order drawn to form the winning number. The ticket ID color and unique number will be announced along with the winning 3-digit number. The winner is the presenter of the ticket with the proper ID and the winning 3-digit number. If a winning number is drawn for an unsold ticket, the number will be redrawn.
$250.00 4 entry tickets 1 sponsor drawing ticket
$500.00 8 entry tickets 2 sponsor drawing tickets
$1000.00 16 entry tickets 4 sponsor drawing tickets
8. Winning tickets must be presented to the drawing table for verification by no later than 5:45pm the day of the live event.
9. Any side raffle prize not claimed by 5:45pm the day of the live event will be forfeited and another winning number will be drawn. Any side raffle prizes not claimed by the end of the live event will be forfeited and become the property of the PAVFC.
10. Purchasers of side table raffle tickets must be at least 18 years old. If the prize is a handgun, the purchaser must be 21 years old.
11. Members and Directors of the PAVFC, and event staff may purchase tickets and claim prizes.
12. Purchasers of side table raffle tickets are responsible for making sure they know the prize and are eligible to win the prize for which they are purchasing a ticket. PAVFC staff is not responsible for mistaken ticket purchases.
13. All ticket sales are final unless an exception is noted elsewhere in this section.
14. Purchasers of side table raffle tickets are responsible for maintaining possession of their tickets until a winner has been verified. PAVFC staff are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged tickets.
15. Side table raffle prize winners must meet all the requirements found under the heading “PRIZES”.
1. Sponsorships may be sold to individuals or businesses.
2. Sponsorship benefits are as follows:
3. Sponsor drawing is an exclusive drawing for sponsors only.
4. Each sponsor will have the appropriate number of sponsor drawing tickets placed in a container. The container
will be shaken to mix the tickets, then one ticket will be drawn by the PAVFC gun bash committee chair or their designee. The drawn ticket will be declared the winner of the sponsor drawing.
5. Sponsor winner, if not present, will be contacted by the information provided on the sponsorship form.
6. Sponsor drawing prize will be a mystery firearm with a minimum retail value of $2000.00 or more.
7. Door entry tickets sold under sponsorship must contain an individual’s name, not a business name.
8. Sponsor drawing will be held after the 5:45pm door prize drawing and before the 6:00pm door prize drawing.
9. All sponsorship sales are final unless an exception is noted elsewhere in these rules.
10. Members and Directors of the PAVFC, and event staff may purchase sponsorships and claim prizes.
11. Sponsor drawing winner must meet all the requirements found under the heading “PRIZES”.
1. All winners of firearm prizes must pass a federal background check.
2. All winners must be at least 18 years old. 21 years old for handguns.
3. All prizes other than cash are provided through the FFL dealer Winks Sporting Goods at 12122 Carole Ln.
Princess Anne, MD 21853 (410)-621-0400.
4. All winners of cash are responsible for any tax liability on said winnings.
5. All winners of prizes requiring titling are responsible for titling and fees.
6. All winners must comply with the FFL dealer’s rules and regulations as well as federal, state and local laws.
7. Door prizes listed on the tickets are subject to change based on the laws and availability at the time of the
event. PAVFC and/or the FFL dealer, if necessary, will substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
8. All door prizes, other than cash, must be claimed from the FFL dealer. No non cash door prizes will be claimed
at the event.
9. Door prize winners need not be present to win. Door prize winners not present will be contacted by the information given on the entry ticket stub.
10. All prizes other than handguns and door prizes may be claimed at the event at the FFL dealer’s discretion. Handguns must be claimed at the FFL dealer and in compliance with regulations in place at that time.
11. Any prizes not claimed after 30 days are forfeited and become the property of PAVFC.
12. All door prizes are awarded to the person whose name is on the numbered ticket stub for the number that is drawn, not the ticket holder.
13. Any prize winner may substitute another prize winner at the discretion of PAVFC gun bash committee and/or the FFL dealer.
14. Any prize winner who is found to be disqualified from owning or purchasing a firearm during background check will not be allowed to substitute another winner; and the prize is forfeited and becomes the property of the PAVFC.
15. Any door prize winner, other than cash, may be allowed to substitute another prize or trade-in the prize for a cash
value. Substitutions, trade-ins and cash values are determined by the FFL dealer and are at their sole discretion.
16. Any winner who is found to not meet the age requirements for the prize won will forfeit the prize and the prize
will become the property of the PAVFC.
17. Any firearm winner who is not a resident of the state of Maryland will require an FFL transfer. FFL transfers are
conducted by the FFL dealer and are at their sole discretion. Any transfer fees are the responsibility of the winner.
LIABILITY, DISPUTES, AND ERRORS
1. PAVFC is not responsible for any errors, typos, or omissions in these rules
2. Any dispute of the rules will be referred to the PAVFC gun bash committee.
3. Any rule that conflicts with federal, state or local laws will be superseded by those laws.
4. Neither PAVFC staff, members, directors, the FFL dealer, Somerset County Ducks Unlimited, nor any persons,
organizations, businesses or other sponsoring agents in the 2024 Princess Anne Volunteer Fire Co., Inc. Gun
Bash assumes any liability for any claims, injury, damages or other resulting out of the possession of the firearms
or any other prizes obtained from the raffle and during the event.
5. All decisions of the PAVFC Gun Bash committee are final
CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org or any member for tickets
Copy link below to see listing of prizes to be awarded